A lakefront legacy home for the architectural connoisseur, this show home was the first of its kind to be built in The Retreat, introducing a Dutch Caribbean style to the gated, Gulf front neighborhood. This style heritage is characterized by parapet walls and smooth stucco coating over the cement block exterior. Two of the most preeminent luxury home design firms in Northwest Florida approached the project with the intention of creating the finest home possible for the site. Custom details reveal themselves with time, and new discoveries are made with each experience. Across the street is the most scenic beach access in The Retreat, skirting majestic dunes as it approaches 3,000 feet of pristine private beach front.
Karen Holder of Homes On 30A
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 02, Page 37.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV, Cable TV Available
- Fire Alarm: Fire Alarm
- Roof: Concrete Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Beach, Community Dockage, Community Pool, Community Storage, Community Whirlpool, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Legal/Accounting Expense, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Gated Community, Picnic Area(s)
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Columns, Covered Deck
- Patio: Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio, Open Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck in Master Bedroom, Covered Deck
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Exterior Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Balcony/Deck in Master Bedroom, Ceiling Fan(s), Fire Alarm, Intercom System, Security System, Sitting Area in Master Bedroom, Smoke Detector(s)
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage
- Sewer Utilities: Community Sewer
- View: Gulf View, Lake View
- Water Utilities: Community Water, Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Lake Front
- Entryway / Foyer: 16x10
- Living Room: 27x21
- Kitchen: 11x19
- Master Bedroom: 20x20
- Office / Library / Den: 17x10
- Media Room / Home Theater: 13x16